U.S Open, where's McGrath?

Correct. MC is recovering from a nasty crash at the KTM test facility when he got launched through a rhythm section. He dislocated his hip and should be up and riding relatively soon.

As far as Pastrana, he should still be officially recouperating from his 'bail' from 30 feet at the Step Up competition in the X-Games. He's probably riding/racing, but nothing official.

He is a suzuki rider. There were thoughts of Travis leaving Suzuki but it never went through. I was really upset to hear about MC. I have a friend who heard (now I am not saying that this is true) that RC and MC were practicing at Elsinore together and MC was smoking RC. I hope he wins a few races and he looks great on this <font color="orange">KTM .

McGrath and Pastrana were both there. MC came out at the opening to just say hello.

Pastrana was hangin' out in front of different factories' semis in the pits and signing autographs. It was weird until I figured out, after a camera crew also showed up, he was waiting for the riders to come out for interviews; I think for ESPN.

The racing was awesome. Chad Reed was smokin'...he passed La Rocco and in one moto had a serious battle with RC.

In addition to watching Reed tearin' up Glen Helen on his YZ 450 at the World Cup, It was some of the best racing I've seen in a while.

Joe ?

I was there as a photographer and let me tell you...anyone who ever goes to that race again must be crazy insane...boring track and the promoters CLEAR CHANNELL treat the press horribly .

No one should give one dime to this megalomaniac corporation clear channell.

IN FACT...I call for an immediate Thumpertalk black listing to any Clear Channell Events. They ARE the devil and downfall of Motocross...Just watch. Remember what they did with the AMA AND THE SUPERCROSS SEASON ALMOST WAS NOT RUN AT ALL.

BAN CLEAR CHANNELL. THEY ARE AS BAD AS THE GREENIES WITH THE BARB WIRE.

These guys treat riders and Sponsors like crap too...you should hear how they talk about them behind their backs...I have in the VIP and its not pretty.

Using Riders and Motocross...Strictly financial Gain.

Will report to the major news Agencies my findings.

01 YZ426F RENTHAL MCGRATH BEND,WHITE BROS E-SERIES-7 DISCS, STOCK JETTING,ASV LEVERS,NO FEAR SUPPORT,HOLLYWOOD MOTORCYCLES SUPPORT AND PARTS,SCOTT GRIPS,DUNLOP 739'S- F/R,DAVE HUFFMAN (DAMONS DAD)OWNER-CYCLE ENGINEERING FACTORY (CEF)/SUSPENSION MODS,ALUM. PLUG, YAMAHA 4R OIL

ROOST IN PEACE MOTOMAN 393

I have to agree with you on the track...it wasn't as good as last year. Even my 5 year old noticed the track. They don't have much space to work with. But, I still think the racing was awesome and it was cool to see someone other than RC win and break his winning streak! My wife, kids and I had an awesome weekend. I'll definitely be there next year again!

I don't know what's going on with Clear Channel, but it seems as though they have things straightened out with the AMA for next year. The world Supercross schedule looks good with Geneva, Anherm, and San Francisco added!

Joe ?