Ridgecrest last weekend

Its out by cuddeback dry lake, about 125 miles round trip from my garage.....i'll take you out there someday if you like.

You have room for some nor cal riders?We could plan a trip down there and you could host us all!Maybe 4-8 guys total.

You have room for some nor cal riders?We could plan a trip down there and you could host us all!Maybe 4-8 guys total.

I'll host a ride..in other words show people around, but my place is far from large enough to host overnight guests....

From the looks of it though, your crew knows thier way around.

We rode Sunday, what day did you ride? You covered alot of the same ground we covered. Your tracks were probably the one's we saw through red rock and over to the tunnel. There were not many people on the trail last weekend.

We started at Jawbone Station and took 176 to SC65 across Highway 14 to the 15 to the 100 and then took the rr tracks back to Jawbone. My 12 year-old daughter was ready to drop by the time we made it back.

I'll host a ride..in other words show people around, but my place is far from large enough to host overnight guests....

From the looks of it though, your crew knows thier way around.

I think he's refering to us local loosers he's stuck riding with weekly:busted:

Maby not:excuseme:

Maby there is a close camping area we could stay at.

I think he's refering to us local loosers he's stuck riding with weekly:busted:

Maby not:excuseme:

Maby there is a close camping area we could stay at.

Yah the local loosers! My buddies went but i couldn"t.They know the area well.We usually do a baja trip every year but these guys seem to rather go to the socal desert.Very simular terrain but not the same Adverture.We'll have to plan a trip and we will let Devil know when.

Yah the local loosers! My buddies went but i couldn"t.They know the area well.We usually do a baja trip every year but these guys seem to rather go to the socal desert.Very simular terrain but not the same Adverture.We'll have to plan a trip and we will let Devil know when.

I also want to hit Clear creek sometime soon and moonrocks.

We should talk about that Saturday when we have the group together to see how many want to get in on that.

I also want to hit Clear creek sometime soon and moonrocks.

We should talk about that Saturday when we have the group together to see how many want to get in on that.

The "Muddy Sat Twelve" will have the conversation.Maybe we will see huskygirl and her hubby on saturday.Foresthill should be on our list.I know the place well.

The "Muddy Sat Twelve" will have the conversation.Maybe we will see huskygirl and her hubby on saturday.Foresthill should be on our list.I know the place well.

Dane and I have talked and I ran it by NorCal.

A room in the desert is cheap, I am getting one in Mojave

before I meet up with this family for like 46 bucks

for my son and I.

We get a weekend, all drive down and ride it. Double up

rooms would be cheap as hell. We can do a day at Jawbone.

Then find the monument. Gotta bring Scott to so the So Cal

people can see and meet Slycko. Gnk could actually see and touch

sand. We could all do some Hill Climbs. :banghead::busted::ride::D

I live up in Sactown and I am supposed to be going down to SLO or Visalia in the summer and didn't know if there was a cool place to do some mountain riding? Single track stuff that maybe isn't too crazy but just solid? Thanks for any help, the pictures look AWESOME!:banghead: