Australia how many aussies on here ?

I make it three at this stage! I just got an old XR600 and I love it. I live in Sydney and I'm keen to get out and do a few tracks. Sing out if you know of any good places to ride.

G'day fellas... now there are four.. i live about 2hrs nth of adelaide and i have the joy of riding my 07 crfx 450 through the flinders ranges...

Yep another Aussie here, just moved to vicco from West aus, 08 kx 450. There is another Aussie thread.

:ride: XR 600 Honda:ride: WR610 Husky, :busted: WR430 Husky............

Looking for parts for the old WR430[1982]. also keen to ride!!:banghead:

And another, in Vic high country region ..last ride was a 2007 wr250f

Don't forget me. I live in Melbourne and ride a YZ450F mainly ride Mt Dissapointment within an hour from home.

Wiggy, I'm also commuting around town (have been for the last 3 weeks anyway) and I'm getting a bit sick of refuelling every 125 kms! It would go a bit further on the reserve, as the manual claims it has 2 litres worth of reserve in it. I'm keen to get my hands on an old 20 litre tank to stretch it out a bit, as well as handle a ride to Alice Springs at the end of the year. How much should a used aftermarket fuel tank be worth? Cheers.

If possible, could one of you guys post a trip report with photo's? I would really like to see what the riding conditions are like down there.

One more aussie here, from up in the sunshine state, where the sun doesn't shine and currently going through a wet drought, nice riding conditions at the moment.:cool: