Dr D.hot start & racing

Why do people NOT put a remote hot start on their 4 strokes especially if you race. This weekend at a MX race I watched a guy pull a huge lead in his class. There was a tricky section where you jump a tabletop and land in a left hander that was pretty deep soft sand. Close to the end of the moto he stalled the bike in the turn. Of course he goes brain dead and starts kicking away, after 4-5 kicks he start to drop his elbow so you know he's giving it gas as he's kicking. After 10-15 kicks he reaches down pulls the hot start button, the bike fires and he finished almost last. POEPLE BUY A REMOTE HOT START ANY TYPE PLEASE! The Dr. D hot start keeps you from twisting the throttle since your hold it with your thumb. I have one and it 3 kicks on a hot engine the thing is worth every dime you spend on it.

FYI

Check your Dr. D hot start button after every wash.

If you cable lube, disconected prior to lubing.

Since I purchased 6-8 months ago, I never had to use the Magic Button prior, finely I needed after a crash and the cable wash seized (needed cleaning/lubed). Either I was funtunated to not need the magic button after 10 races or just stupid for not checking it for proper working condition 🙂