I'm "snake bit"

Yep bro leave the bike in the garage at least until the cast comes off of your youngest leg. I had a period of it too it lasted 5 years after the 4th and 5th back surgeries. My riding now don't exactly have old Malcomb shaking in his boots if ya know what I mean. I still cover ground just at my pace, which is a joke compared to what it once was. I'm having fun though and that's all I ride for, fun! George

I should have been so smart a few weeks ago. New puppy chewed thru the sprinklers and the wiring on our air conditioner. Couldn't find my usual goggles, locked the keys in the truck at the race track(helmet inside). Went racing anyway(after wife brough extra keys). In the finals going for first, major highside followed by being run over by a BRP(XR650)! Ambulance ride, overnighter at the hospital. Shoulda stayed in bed(now I have to), good call DRBillZ, stay home until it's safe.

Speedy recovery to your loved ones DRbillZ. Looks like you oughta stay mobile enough to take care of the family. My dughter got in a car wreck three weeks ago and my wife got in a wreck yesterday , nothing major but if you believe in the whole "threes" theory I should be next so I'm just gonna take it easy for a while and stick to fishing. The high country rivers are all low since they quit letting water out for rafters and kayakers and the fishing is great , got a kokanee , a bow and an aussie hybrid last weekend.

-Peace

Gus