Boycott Clear Channell Events.

I was there as a photographer and let me tell you...anyone who ever goes to that race again must be crazy insane...boring track and the promoters CLEAR CHANNELL treat the press horribly .

No one should give one dime to this megalomaniac corporation clear channell.

IN FACT...I call for an immediate Thumpertalk black listing to any Clear Channell Events. They ARE the devil and downfall of Motocross...Just watch. Remember what they did with the AMA AND THE SUPERCROSS SEASON ALMOST WAS NOT RUN AT ALL.

BAN CLEAR CHANNELL. THEY ARE AS BAD AS THE GREENIES WITH THE BARB WIRE.

These guys treat riders and Sponsors like crap too...you should hear how they talk about them behind their backs...I have in the VIP and its not pretty.

Using Riders and Motocross...Strictly financial Gain.

Will report to the major news Agencies my findings.

Boycott because they treat the press like crap? You mean they were not open arms welcoming those who had trashed them durring the contract negotiations this summer? Imagine that. I would have thought they would have a loving place for the press in their hearts. BTW what is Clear Channell? New fragrance for the dirtbike inclined?

Cyrus

How could you feel this way about a group who has done so much for the sport? Just look at the purses these riders compete for now. Why heck, if I won every Supercross race I could make almost as much money as I do in my 9-5er, of course I would have to train constantly and give up having a life. But it would be worth it knowing that I contributed to the health of their bottom line. The only thing that keeps the sport from being bastardized is people speaking up and letting the folks who profit from it know when we don't like the way they are running things.