xr- 200 carb

You need to make up an adaptor that has a tube fitting into the existing manifold and a plate to match up to the carb. Try a Mukini YZ80 26mm carb. Available from the wreckers for a few $$. Have 2.5 mm milled off the intake side and it fits right in. Run about a 170 main jet and a very rich (thin) needle. I can dig up # ofthe needle I use. Look for a needle jet around p-4. O-O which is stock in YZ80's will work on stock motors. Richer needle jets P-4 etc are needed on fully modified motors.

Carb will fit but the groove in the carb wont line up in the manifold properly. A lot run them uncut but you can probably get it milled for nothing or a few $$ with a friendly machinist. Just ask around at machine shops. Somebody will doi it esp if they are intrested in bikes and cars.

Stock throttle cable etc can be used.

Dont know prices in States but my friendly dealer gives me the old carbs for free. He likes to see them go to a good home and I spend zillions there anyway. I have a collection of them off early Yamahas The CRF100 I have has a 24mm on it. The 28mm are just a bit too big for MX on the TTR125. Maybe if it was a 150 ?