Lowering The foot pegs?

1. Take off the pegs, clean them...

2. cut the bushing/spacer part off the bottom/rear of each peg

3. Install the pegs, but with the spacer on the top/front side of the pegs - making sure you reverse the left and right side springs to fit over the bushing/spacer, and use new cotter pins and a dab of waterproof grease on the pin...

4 Optional - you may want to tack-weld the bushing/spacer part back to the peg unit, and you may want to wire-brush them and give them a spray of black paint...

Done! Have a beer and admire your handywork... 🙂

Good luck,

David

Have a beer while you weigh up the job at hand. Have a beer before you start, have another beer when you have them cut off. Clean everything and have another beer. Install 0ne and have a beer. Install the other and have another beer. Paint them and have a few beers while the paint dries. Admire the finished job and celebrate with a few beers. Hope they don't fall off...LOL

So, SlyMax, you like a beer or two huh? 🙂:D

Beer is optional, and whenever you feel the need for it... but this mod is not that difficult, you could have 3 or 4 beers first and still get it done right (but do double check in the morning before you go riding anyway... :D)

David

i had them fully welded at a shop. this is the best mod i have done to my bike. hey if your really tall like me, (6,2) make the bars really high. i use cr double high from tag and 10mm+ risers. that is 115mm for the bars +10. 125mm is really nice for us tall guys who stanbd up alot. for woods if you sit down all the time its a little highm but since i ride standing all the time it is perfect. i would suggest you start with just the bars first.

parx

ROFL I agree but like I did a long time ago, never change a tire when beer is flowing. I woke up and went riding the next day thinking I had a new tire and tube but when I got the bike loaded, the tire was flat. I took it to a local garage because I was in a hurry to go riding and found that I had pinched the tube about 8 times... chalked that one up to getting carried away! Anyway, no more beer before! 🙂