? Big, Red, Throbs Between Legs

My DR650, that's what. Busted out the Krylon Fusion plastic paint. Did all the plastics this weekend. Works great on plastic, has anybody tried it on a steel gas tank? I was going to do the tank with Tremclad(Rustoleum) but could'nt get a good color match. Any other penny tech painting tips appreciated.

everything on my bike is done is krylon black except the gas tank planing to get ims tank, had that done at a paint shop very unpleased with his work and price. the krylon paint hold up amazing even after 2 years several wipe out on gravel and streets the odd tiem the kick stand sunk into the ground weekly presser washing at point blank on the fenders, and just the corners and sharp edges have a little bit of white showing really easy to touch up to, and if u dont like it bust out the gas and buy some plastic renewal and it will look brank new.

My DR650, that's what. Busted out the Krylon Fusion plastic paint. Did all the plastics this weekend. Works great on plastic, has anybody tried it on a steel gas tank? I was going to do the tank with Tremclad(Rustoleum) but could'nt get a good color match. Any other penny tech painting tips appreciated.

w*t*f, no pics??

your just a tease berni

Anyone painted a plastic IMS tank? Just wondering if the vapors outgas through the plastic material and would bubble or lift the paint.

Berni keeps threatening to get a camera, guess he got a lump of coal for Xmas... :banghead:

I want to see his under fender exhaust mod.........

My understanding is that stickers will bubble on the plastic tanks...so I assume painting will be no good. OK here's the problem with the camera. I'm a complete retard. I once bought a printer for the computer and I just could'nt get it to work properly. The camera is gonna be no different. I'm feeding parts to three motorcycles and renovating a house, so to buy something that is going to frustrate me is way down on the list. I could have my buddy come over and set me up but then he would see all the weird sh!t I browse on the internet. That's no good either.:banghead: