Eddieville weather cam on it's way!

We ordered hardware & software to set-up a weather cam & weather station at Eddieville. Camera will be aimed at MX track and update every 5-30 minutes(haven't decided on how often yet) Weather station data will be almost real-time with all past data available.

Data will be on Weather Underground with a sticker linking to the home page at www.overthebarsgang.com

Although I don't mind answering the phone and describing conditions, the camera/weather station will show what it looks like, while the weather station will show wind,temperature, and rainfall (current and to-date).

This will not be an internet generic prediction, it will be data generated and posted from Eddieville!

Hope to have it all up and online before the first playdays scheduled February 16&17. Local DSL link-up is the biggest question at this point.

Soon, when you are standing in the west side rain, wondering where you can go to get your riding fix? What is it doing at Eddieville? Is it worth the drive?..... You will be a click away from seeing for yourself.

You will not have to take my word for it when I say "It's perfect,... come on down!!

WHO LOVES YA BABY!!!!!!!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you have a tall white board with dashes every foot and go out to it on your bike and show us how much roost will be thrown under the current conditions?

A roost-ometer if you will.

I whent to a spring play day last year and I could not beleive the rooster tail I had while going around the MX track. 10-20 foot high! I laughed everytime I dared look back. I know. What am I, 12yo? :cool: