Fork Presure Spring

I have a 07 YZ450F, I am changing my lower fork oil to minimum level, thinking about purchasing a Work Connection presure spring (lightest rate). Has anyone tried this for chopped up single track conditions?:banghead:

These forks are good stock with just a complete service of oil in both chambers. With the correct springs and a little valving they are really good, the pressure spring is most likely not going to make a great difference.

I have a 07 YZ450F, I am changing my lower fork oil to minimum level, thinking about purchasing a Work Connection presure spring (lightest rate). Has anyone tried this for chopped up single track conditions?:banghead:

yes, it makes a big difference on the braking /accel bumps. The only negative I found was it makes the front kinda vague and inaccurate feeling, kinda mushy feeling in deep sand or very soft loam at speed. The tradeoff was well worth the vague feeling. I just got used to it and enjoyed the new smoother braking bumps.

Every YZ or CRF Ive had revalved for offroad these have been changed. I just got mine back from Factory Connection and they were changed, it does make a difference.