Looking for Phoenix AZ Suspension Shops

Looking to get my suspension set right and or re-worked for my bike. I have a 2007 WR 450F and ride mostly single track and desert. My wt is 190 w/o gear and ht 5'-11" Need a place that has a great reputation versus a fly by night hacker.

Any suggestions would greatly be appreciated

Thanks!!

Call Rich at Palo Verde Suspension 623-463-3488

PaloVerde is very good as is Justin at NOST - he will even go riding with you to watch and see and help you adjust, etc. Good guy, great rider, and very reasonable prices.

602-769-3578

http://www.nostsuspension.com/

Good luck- remember, too much feedback is never enough for a good suspension tuner.

Call Stitch at Trick Stix Suspension:480.357.6200. Owner/ operator. Personal service, attention to detail, fair price. East valley. It may take a couple tries to get in touch with him; he is a professional supercross mechanic. He did my '06 WR450 and it's awesome!

PaloVerde is very good as is Justin at NOST - he will even go riding with you to watch and see and help you adjust, etc. Good guy, great rider, and very reasonable prices.

602-769-3578

http://www.nostsuspension.com/

Good luck- remember, too much feedback is never enough for a good suspension tuner.

Thanks!! Like I said, I want someone who knows what their doing and the more feedback the better.

Rob

Call Stitch at Trick Stix Suspension:480.357.6200. Owner/ operator. Personal service, attention to detail, fair price. East valley. It may take a couple tries to get in touch with him; he is a professional supercross mechanic. He did my '06 WR450 and it's awesome!

Thanks!! I now have places to compare. I want to get this done ASAP so I can get back to riding.

Rob

I've heard tons of good about Palo Verde suspension on many of the AZ forums.

I used Motoworks. I took it there because Randy had revalved my bike thru several different owners. I'm pretty happy with it, although I wish I had the newer YZ forks. I've heard from 3 suspension guys now that the 2005 forks are very difficult to make plush yet resist bottoming. I gave out on plush to keep my wrists intact when hitting washes or g-outs at speed.

FYI - Also a single track rider....