Milage?

I guess you were in dirt . right? with a stock tank and jetting . it does not sound real far off . I think mine went farther as the motor broke in. I get 115 before I switch to reserve on road with a ims tank. it the dirt it's like 70 or so

Stock tank, But AIS removal, E2 pipe, jetted, I was about 4000 ft at Hungry Vally, Maybe it's not quite broke in yet? I was ridding hard the whole time.

Well, I dont know, I haven't been to desert yet, but now I'm a little concerned.

It's a brand new bike, do you think the floats sticks and it goes out the over flow, I don't know anything about the inside of a carburator, I can wrench, but no tunning.

I have a 2007 wr with 140 mi on it, and last weekend I got 42 mi before I went to reserve. Is this normal?

The first couple of tanks on my 07 only went around 35 miles before having to hit reserve. Seems to have gotten a little better with the next tank or so. I have installed the JD jetting kit and done all the mods.

Hey where did you get that tank from??? I went to something like justgastanks.com, but that site did not have one in black for a 07, another place said not till March of this year for a black tank, do you have a picture of that tank on your bike??

My bike is jetted to a WB E2 pipe, and I got only about 40 before I hit reserve w/ stock tank, could the jetteing be that far off, I've always wondered when I get jetting work done how close to they come to getting it dialed in right,or whether I get half assed work that's close but it could be better.

My street bike has twin 48mm carbs on it, I had to get it jetted twice to get the power it should have, and my Raptor I had done once with a DR.D pipe seems ok to me as well as the WR does

Acerbis I think only has the big 6 gal. tank, so far for the 2007

Justgastanks site days 3/1/08 they will have 2007 Acerbis wr450 tanks, and on Acerbis site shows a tank, but it says next to it No matches found.

But that being said that's the only places I looked!!

I rode with a buddy this past weekend who has the 07' and he got 30mpg (50 or so miles on a 2.1 stock tank) before hitting reserve. His bike is running a little fat IMAO compare to my 06' We both have done the free mods (GYTR kit) and recommended removals. My bike did not run right until I took it to a shop and had it Dynoed. Best $125 I have spent