Milage?

Ricko, the bike runs great!! one thing I noticed though is when I lift on a stand it drips a little gas, like a drop or two from one of the clear plastic overflow lines. I'm not sure if this is normal or not,

Ricko where did you get your bike dyno'd are you in Los Angeles?

Yep, I only get 42 Mi to a tank before reserve w/ the stock 2.1 tank

on a 07, I don't know about a 100 mi on a 2.1 tank, but maybe mine is jetted to rich, I don't have to use the choke to start it...

Dang man that 07 sounds like its puttin the Lewinsky on you. My 05 never sucked that much fuel. I think my tank is a 1.8 gal and I get bout 70-80 before I switch it over. Have checked mileage on many occasions to find I get 50-55 MPG on avg and that aint no pleasure ridin'.

Have you broke in all the way yet?

Ricko, the bike runs great!! one thing I noticed though is when I lift on a stand it drips a little gas, like a drop or two from one of the clear plastic overflow lines. I'm not sure if this is normal or not,

I have never noticed a drip but I would think this would be normal. If your floats move when lifting the bike, it could cause a little overflow out the tube.

Ricko where did you get your bike dyno'd are you in Los Angeles?

Rancho Cucamonga Yamaha

I did 96 miles:eek: on the stock tank yesterday before stopping for gas. I didn't even hit reserve.

The riding was dualsport gravel and pavement. 50% of the time I was flogging it and on the back wheel, and 50% of the time I was a law abiding citizen, riding like I had some sence.

I still can't believe it and if anything, I'm running a little rich.