RADIATOR GUARDS AGAIN

I just cant decide what ones to buy, I was set on the DEVOLS, then read some negatives about them.The devols, have a rear brace also, is that correct?. Are the Thumper guards thicker? Has anyone actually compared the two side by side?. The WC braces are only rear braces. I wonder if you could use the Thumper and WC braces together? just a thought. Where is the cheapest place to get them? thanks!

Well I just ordered the Devol guards. Got them from Rocky Mountain. I probably will not be happy with them and will build my own this winter. I dont how they attach out at the radiator. Looks like the big problem here is the shroud mount to the radiator. With any side fall no matter how small, all the impact is transfered through the shroud to the side of the radiator, especially through the bottom where the bolt hold the shroud to the radiator. I think the key here is to somehow seperate the shroud from the radiator.The radiators need some kind of cage or maybe a devol type wrap aroung guard, attached to the tank mount and BEHIND the rubber radiator mounts. Ideally the gaurds would be 1/4 inch away from the side of the radiator. Then the shroud could attach to the gaurd instead of actually bolting to the lower part of the radiator. A SOFT peice of foam could be used to keep the air from going past the radiator through the gap. I know this would move the shrouds out a little bit but I dont think it would be to noticable that frar down. Anyway, enough rambling about it, I will get these devols and see what they are like.