Rear mount fuel tank?

A friend of mine told me about an additional fuel tank that wraps around the rear guard and runs into the main fuel line. Since I am looking for additional fuel capacity for my 2004 TE450 and a larger main tank is quite pricey, I'm wondering if these additional are worthwhile, since weight at the rear would be preferable to the front anyway. Trouble is, I can't seem to find these tanks by searching about, maybe they have a special name or something? Can anyone provide a pointer and/or advice? Thanks for any tips.

A friend of mine told me about an additional fuel tank that wraps around the rear guard and runs into the main fuel line. Since I am looking for additional fuel capacity for my 2004 TE450 and a larger main tank is quite pricey, I'm wondering if these additional are worthwhile, since weight at the rear would be preferable to the front anyway. Trouble is, I can't seem to find these tanks by searching about, maybe they have a special name or something? Can anyone provide a pointer and/or advice? Thanks for any tips.

They are known as "auxiliary fuel tanks", just to give you a bit more info

You're better off just getting a Clarke or IMS tank, I have a Clarke on my Husky and if I need more than 3.7 gallons I also have an Acerbis side tank that holds another 1.5 gallons but I rarely use the side tank and it costs almost as much as an aftermarket main tank. You should also read the classifieds here, I know of someone selling a brand new IMS 3.4 gallon tank.