Moose Expedition Pants

Trying to decide which pants to get -- considering Moose Expedition or O'Neal Apocalypse pants. Will be using them for dual sporting, and New England woods riding.

Anyone have the moose expedition pants? I like the looks of em. But ad says they are "waterproof but breathable" -- I already have real waterproof gear and am worried these might be too hot and clammy for year round/summer rides?

The O'Neals seem pretty good but don't have good pockets and I like the "low key" look of the Moose better...

Comments? Thanks

(BTW I'm size 34 or 36 if anyone has some they are selling)

I'm in the same dilemma. I just bought a set of ONeal Apocalypse pants on ebay for 40 bucks - good deal as they are unused. Prob is they are a 34 and I'm a 32 - and the 34's fit like a 36, so they swallow me. But, they're really cool pants with a pocket in the back with a velcro to keep them closed. I bought a jersey too from Oneal directly and it's also a nice jersey.

I looked at the Expedition jacket in the store yesterday and almost bought it. Prob is it is really just a shell without the ability to add a liner. If I were you I would probably look for one like the Oneal Typhoon that has the option of adding a liner.

Good luck

Hollywood

I looked at a set of expedition pants at the dealer. they look like a good fall/winter/early spring kinda pant. Looks way to warm for anything above 55 degrees. I left them on the rack. What's wrong w/the shift squadron pants that toomoo (sp??) had on at the tri state?? They looked pretty low key, were over the boot and had pockets???

Well, we've got a TT-peace-love-and-happiness story going on here :D-- Hollywood bought some new Oneal Apocalypse's on eBay for 1/2 price that were too big for him, but should be just right for me and my fat ass (my "inheritance" as a tailor once called it). So I'm buying his and found him some smaller ones on eBay he's bidding on now. Everybody's happy, everybody wins!

Didn't know Tumu's were the squadron model or would have got those. But I'm still saving big so...everybody's happy, everybody wins!

plus I figure if there's a chance my pants can get caught on my pegs when I take my feet off the pegs, then maybe I'll stop taking my feet off the pegs so damn much. If you glued my feet to the pegs I probably couldn't drop the bike any more than I already am, and bouncing around with my feet off the pegs ain't doing any wonders for my twig and berries if you know what I mean...I wanna have kids someday too! Look at FEspdna - he's a happy man 🙂!