Fork oil amount for a 190lb vet novice?

Im about to change the oil in my forks. I want to tune the forks I have, not go through the revalving etc, because Im pretty happy with them so far. Just wanting to try and improve them by experimenting with oil level. My question is, how much oil do you guys reccomend for best results for me? Im 190 lbs vet novice. Also, does the oil level you suggest include the oil in the "inner chamber" or damper rod whatever the hell it is? Thanks. Any other suggestions while I have the forks apart?

When I changed my fork oil I did'nt touch the inner chamber.After opening up the forks and dumping the oil I set them in a tub upside down to drain as much as possible.Look at the chart in the owners manual and they tell you how much oil is left in the forks.Then I used ratio-rite to measure the amount I would need to get 390 cc .I weigh almost 180 and love it with 390 as it helps with the mid stroke harshness and is more plush.With the stock 425 cc I never could bottom the fork and now it will bottom on a real hard hit-not very often.If its not stiff enough for you at 390 just take an eye dropper and fork oil with you to the track and add oil thru the air release screws 5cc at a time until it works for you.