Great news!!!

My E forks and complete rear brake set up came in the mail today! Should I change the oil in the forks? Put in some brand new pj1 #5? What do you guys think? I think so. Can't wait til Sunday! I'll have rear brakes again! And better forks! Now I should replace the shock!

Shock is different too right! Help it from trying to bounce me off. Yup shocks next. Any suggestions? Is the E shock good enough? Oh boy, Oh boy oh boy ...

:D๐Ÿ™‚:D

uh oh, we got a live one! I better stay far away from you on the trails on sunday...

Looks like there's an e shock for sale on ebay - but I thought it was just the forks that were different btw the '01 and '02?

I ordered up some new bars, krause racing is having a closeout sale.

Maybe your right about the shock. I hope so because that will save me some money. But the 2002 e's suzuki page says that the shock is rebound and compression adjustable. Damn me I must know! BTW we had a baby boy this morning. Just a great day all around. But I can't wait till Sunday. Devon can't make it. But I'll see YOU there!

Thanks all you guys. I was trying to keep that news from you all. Now that the cats out of the bag... I crack myself up. lol. He's a perfect baby. And he made a brr brr brrap sound. I think he'll be a fine trail rider and wrench! Him and his brother are 15 months apart. Should be fun. I'm already taking long looks at the 50s. Guess I should get them started on atv's first. Btw, I did have too much coffee. Still got my eye out for a shock. I might find the time to get the bike ready for Sunday. What a great week.

I'm pretty sure that the only difference between the 02 rear shock and earlier models is the 02 has "High Speed Damping Force" and "Low Speed Damping Force" adjustments for Compression. Earlier models only have one adjustment for Compression but they do have rebound. I'd imagine that the High Speed Compression would be importain to the Super Motard guys though.

Congrats my freind - I have two boys also that are about 2 years apart - 6 & 4 and they're best buddies. The 6 year old is getting a z50 this winter for the spring - can't wait for him!!! My wife is even o.k. with it believe it or not!

Hollywood ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks again guys! They make everykind of bib you can imagine. My favorite one is "Spit happens" and "Next outburst in 60 seconds".

I'll have to treat myself to a real good beer or two tonight. It's great to be a guy!

Dsrtdog, did you put your kid on one of those 50s with training wheels on it? My son Lucas is 15 months and he likes to stand up on his plastic quads seat and throw his hands in the air and scream!

FEspnda,My son started out on a XR 50 with training wheels and the throttle limiter out about half way and in first gear.Now he races a KTM 50 jr.He also rides his sisters KTM 50 sr,he just lacks about 6" in touching the ground.You should see the looks on peoples faces when a 4yr old boy and a 10 yr old girl walk up for their first or second place trophys.Not to mention dad also getting trophys riding a drz.We walk away with the biggest smiles youve ever seen.