Which Bike Should i get YZ or RM??

Hey, i know you guys are gonna be byest and rightly so!! Im going to get a new bike shortely and really fancy a 08 yz 250, basically i want you guys to tell me if im going to make the right choice! And whats good about the yz and whats not?? any help would be fantastic, cheers guys :cool:

.... Im going to get a new bike shortly and really fancy a 08 yz 250, basically i want you guys to tell me if im going to make the right choice!...

WHY NOT!! it's the best choice there is :cool::applause:

don't forget to post pics!

...grooooovy, baby....groovy! :busted:

• 2 weeks later...

Well it looks like im going for the yz, but not new tho. im gonna buy my mates 06 from him and its a trick bike. i ride enduro's and its got loads of bits like hydraulic clutch, flywheel weight, talon rear wheel, twinwalls full fmf system, clarke tank, the list go's on!! i'll post pics when i get it. am i right in thinkin that there's only the front brake caliper, discs and new graphics thats changed on the 07 and 08 models?? Cheers

I would have say get the yamaha it is the best but as you mentioned we are a bit biased here lol. One bad thing that i have to say about the mighty blue bike is the when to tweak the plastics they get that annoying white marking through them, but if thats the worst thing i can think of then they can't be that bad.

Yeah if thats all i think i can live with that!!:busted: Going to look at the bike tomorrow night and hopefully all go's well and i'l get it saturday, i know where the bike comes from and its looked after realy well. doe's any one know whens reccomended to change the main engine bearings and whats more powerfull out of the yz, cr, kx and rm?

The YZ power plant is very good.. Always has been.. 06-new suspension is killer, maybe the best out there.. If you've already got some off road goodies on it, you should be pretty happy.. Main bearings will last forever so long as you use fresh fuel, and keep your air filter clean :busted:

I would have say get the yamaha it is the best but as you mentioned we are a bit biased here lol. One bad thing that i have to say about the mighty blue bike is the when to tweak the plastics they get that annoying white marking through them, but if thats the worst thing i can think of then they can't be that bad.

The white marks just give the bike character... I like my marble colored plastic.

Thanks for your comments guys!! :busted: all positives 2!! going to look at the bike tonight, not that i need to cause i know the guy and i know its mint! hopefully get it on saturday and i'l upload some pics for you, actually how do i do that??:worthy:

Thanks for your comments guys!! :busted: all positives 2!! going to look at the bike tonight, not that i need to cause i know the guy and i know its mint! hopefully get it on saturday and i'l upload some pics for you, actually how do i do that??:worthy:

hey mate, any pics yet? :ride:

Got the bike today guys!!:busted: I'l post pics tomorrow (after i ride it of course!!), can any1 tell me how i upload them?? can't wait, just gonna change the hand guards and put new grips on, oh and change the fmf Q for the powercore 2 it also came with!!

Got the bike today guys!!:busted: I'l post pics tomorrow (after i ride it of course!!), can any1 tell me how i upload them?? can't wait, just gonna change the hand guards and put new grips on, oh and change the fmf Q for the powercore 2 it also came with!!

Congrats on the bike.... can't go wrong with the blue 2 smoke.

Lots of ways to upload the pics, one simple way is to get an account with a site like photobucket.com and upload the pictures there (it will walk you through it). It will then give you several links to each picture. copy the link that says IMG code and paste it in with your post like this;

YZ_250-1.jpg

That's my YZ

Lots of ways to upload the pics, one simple way is to get an account with a site like photobucket.com and upload the pictures there (it will walk you through it). It will then give you several links to each picture. copy the link that says IMG code and paste it in with your post like this;

YZ_250-1.jpg

That's my YZ

Why can I never make my bike as clean as the pictures I see on here? :busted:

Where did the plug in your swingarm go?

YZ_250-1.jpg

That's my YZ

WOW!!!! that's an ultra squeaky-clean '03 you got there, ken! :busted::worthy: