KLR Pics - Post Em

2old2race

6 minutes ago, BAM-BAM-BAM said:

it's my younger brothers ...Boy it sucks that he's got the fast expensive bike

Still...Hit the real twisties and then he cant say nothinnn

Ever weigh them? I bet your KLR is lighter as well, nice job with the SM fender too

• 3 months later...

My 2004. removed everything front and back... fender, racks, fairing, brackets,  replaced with round 7 - 1/2 H4 headlight and brackets, fogs 1000 lumens each, only draw 10 watts each ( and brackets) (LET THERE BE LIGHT) , rear fender with led taillights, plate light is in the taillight, led turn signals,  skid plate, exhaust, bigger jets in carb, power jacks, home made side panels, self designed KLR650 stickers. Painted with RAF 8000 Duracoat Flat, with bedliner on sides of tank. Stator upgrade.  It's fast. Sounds great with carb changes, exhaust... it's a BEAST. All of these changes are easy and cheap to make. Used several little parts from old junk.  Now tell me..... that's at least one way this bike was meant to look. Less weight up to makes big difference.. it makes people look now. 

rt side klr .jpg

leftsideklr 0612170732_HDR.jpg

rearklr 0612171409_HDR.jpg

front klr 0612170734_HDR.jpg

0520171925_HDR.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

1984 kawasaki klr600a1.

Kickstart only, no problem until your stuck in the mud. It's what I got though.

Inherited it from my brother about 14 years ago. Used to live in California, now arizona. Had a lot of paperwork problems trying to register in my name. That's a whole different chapter. Rode it a few years ago out in the desert by my house, still no registration. Developed a waterpump leak. Put it away for another year or so. Moved closer into town. Finally got off my Butt and started the paperwork up again. Took the motorcycle riding course. Got legit, fixed the bike . I wish I would have done this 10 years ago. All that riding I missed. Having a blast exploring out here in Arizona. Now the weather is great. Would like to do a full restore someday. Maybe when I talk my wife into getting another bike. My dream bike is a honda xr650r. Anyways, here she is. 

20180902_082818.jpg

20181014_131910.jpg

20180728_184415.jpg

20180728_184455.jpg

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 8 months later...