Sign in to follow this  

Please Help!!! Honda Cr125 2006

I have a cr125 2006 model. It has never run right for the month ive had it. I bought it as a dealer leftover brand new. It always fouls plugs even riding it up in the powerband if i come out for a little bitt the plug fouls. Right now i have a 410 main and a 50 pilot with the airscrew at 1 and 1/2 turns. Im running out of ideas can anyone help me. I live about at sea level and my average temperatures are aroun 75-90 in the summer.

You could back your airscrew out(1/4 turn at a time) and see if it gets better if you end up more than 21/2 turns out you need a smaller pilot jet.

are you using only AMS OIL? I have an 05 CR125 and I was about to get rid of it when someone introduced me to AMS oil. It works at least 15 times as good as the honda oil. Use the dominator or intimidator.

Another vote for Amsoil Dominator at 50:1. Great stuff. I liked it better than Honda HP2 or Maxima K2. I ran a hotter plug (I think I went to an 8) and clean my power valve often. I think they changed the power valve back to a mechanical setup in 05, so this may or may not help. Pro Circuit exhaust really perked up the bike and helped some with plug fouling. I went through at least a dozen plugs when I got my 04 as a dealer left over.