How many clicks??

How many clicks are there on the front forks top and bottom? I am trying to adjust the clickers but on the top it just gets really hard to turn but not no definite stopping point. The bottom is fine clickers go in and out all the way no problem.

Finally got to crash the 450 yesterday.Riding down some single track next to a drainage ditch.When the front washed.Next thing i know i'm in the ditch with the bike on me.The good news is the bikes weight made it possible to easily get out of the ditch. 🙂

Blue on the top you should not force or go any farther then what is allowed, I know it is deceiving but stop when there are no more clicks hard and back to soft. I do think it is 21. Mind you that is front to back / beginning to end hard to soft. (I think) I have it written down at home.

So ya hit a ditch eh!

Well me 426 got real upset because I rode Dans ktm400. I think she got upset with me and pitched me into the hillside on the way back from the bench on Lake road. Gravel rashed a little bit o d arm. Last time I ride a another bike in-front of the beast. 🙂 she growled at me this mornig as I left for work

TBO,

There's a tiny yet stiff spring under the rebound needle that gets compressed under the last few clicks. When you're turning against the spring the needle continues to close up the hole.

I tested this once but can't remember exactly how many clicks or turns it took into the spring before full closure occurred.

In either case, count up (turning counter-clockwise) from a point that you can match between the two forks. I usually go down two clicks into the spring and then count my first one as "one".

DaveJ