Which one do I choose?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Challenger all the way - besides being faster, the motor will actually last a few years - I'm so turned off that chevy it's not even funny - I don't know if you know the history behind that camaro design, but chev did some really underhanded things for it, and I wont give them a dime of my money for that car, no matter how nice it looks.

Personally, I'd be going for a 2009 mustang - now THAT's a car!

And i'm NOT a ford guy.

http://www.autobytel.com/content/shared/articles/templates/index.cfm/article_page_order_int/1/article_id_int/2385

go with the Challenger! the first model year will only come in automatic though:cry: However, with 425 horse it will still be crazy fast

Oh, crap, I am not going to get a car like that with an automatic. I was leaning toward the mopar, but now maybe not. I am not on a waiting list yet anyway, so it may be late 2009 before I get anything anyway.

Oh, crap, I am not going to get a car like that with an automatic. I was leaning toward the mopar, but now maybe not. I am not on a waiting list yet anyway, so it may be late 2009 before I get anything anyway.

that car will be available in stick trust me!