Serial Number Help!!!!!!

Can anyone help me with de-coding this serial number. It reads VBK MXN 238.......

The MXN is the part i need help with. These three letters tell you the model of bike. I believe MXH is 125 2 stroke and MXJ is 250sx 2 stroke. But for the life of me i can't find MXN anywhere.

I'm looking at buying a 2003 2 stroke, but the bike has No stickers at all. The engine doesn't have displacment marked on it...sellers says it a 250 but it could be a 125 for all i know. it's not a runner at this point so i can't just take it for a ride and feel if it has the 250 power. I'm a 4stroke guy at this point and i currently ride a husaberg 400...so i don't have the experiance to just look at the bike and say, "oh,ya that's a 250sx for sure."

If emailed 3 dealers with zero response. Can anyone help???

Quick way to tell if its a 250 or 125 is to look at the exhaust pipe. If the pipe wraps around and then enters the exhaust port, its a 250. If the pipe goes right into the port, its a 125. Another way to tell is when sitting on the bike, does the exhaust pipe stick out past the frame on the left side? If it does, its a 250. Hopefully this helps. :busted: