Lowest and highest time bikes

I just thought this might be kind of a fun thread to see how much some of us get to ride and how much some of us don't get to ride! We'll need to break it down by each year to be more fair I suppose. I'll start off with a bid for the lowest time bike- 06 YZ 450F with 16.3 hours on the meter.

I bought my '07 in Oct. of '06 then got hurt. After I got realeased to ride this summer (too hot to ride here in Vegas) I have split riding time with my KX500. I've got 7hrs on the YZ. Since it's now snowmobile season, It'll stay that way until April or May.

I bought my '07 in Oct. of '06 then got hurt. After I got realeased to ride this summer (too hot to ride here in Vegas) I have split riding time with my KX500. I've got 7hrs on the YZ. Since it's now snowmobile season, It'll stay that way until April or May.

Hear ya there, my bike is parked as well in favor of the sled right now (03 Polaris Vertical Escape RMK 159")

i dont know how many hours my old 250F had but it lived for six years of playing around and racing with only one change of rings and no known valve checks before the rod snapped in three places at one meeting and destroyed the engine. my new 08 450 has around 5 hours on it ide say

We had 23+ years on my old 1980 xr80, then the original clutch went out but the engine was still factory sealed. But we had a pair of 1964 honda trail 90's with probably a ridiculous amount of hours on the original engines. Honda can sure make a reliable putt-putt bike. Can't say that much for their motocrossers though