PC Clutch Cover

yes it does have the sight glass and not completely sure about the wear i just got mine and a guy i work with has had one for about 6 months and still looks new. the are anodized so i doubt it will, if at all it will take some time

bling factor and maybe they're stronger? Anyone know where to get the brown paint to touch up the clutch/ignition covers? I don't think PJ1 sells it.. My last bike I always sprayed them with clear coat to protect them but it always looked like shit.

yea basically bling factor and i like the fact of when you go to resell it looks new, i had some extra cash so i did it, lol but other then that they def gotta be stronger and ive never seen any other way to make the stock ones look lik new

don't ever spray paint anything, it will always look worse.

I've been wanting to powdercoat my frame and swingarm black, and put the pc clutch cover on at the same time just to black out everything. Right now my frame is polished and I'm tired of polishing it after every time I ride...

I guess I could get the ignition cover powder coated when I do my frame, but I don't think the stock clutch cover can be powder coated with the window thingie... maybe the window could hold up with some tape on it to keep the powder off it, but I'm guessing the heat from the kiln/oven would ruin the oil window. Has anyone powdercoated their stock clutch cover before? When I do my frame and swingarm, I'm sure it will only cost like another 10-20 bucks for the ignition/clutch covers...