A dislike for cagers just got worse!

Just got home after going to get a Pizza, and i found my bike pushed over yet again!!!

This time is was pushed onto my freinds bike, and the hand guard has cracked his front wheel fender cover.

I'm so annoyed!

No one has even admitted to it :ride::blah::busted::worthy::blah:?

OK, here's another angle just for the hell of it. If she had thought she was caught on camera (I understand you Limeys are pinned down pretty good with video survelliance) she might just be trying to make the best of it. A lot of birds try to get by on big tits and a winning smile, so I'm told anyway:excuseme: It's not like she fell all over herself askin what she can do to make it right. If you take 'er for pints make sure there's some alcohol in it. It's a social lubricant. EDIT, as an aside, I just ran out for a large cuppa black juice from hell, doesnt some skank block me in. After the dust settles I'm the bad guy. I dont know how that works. I guess she had some sort of inflated sense of entitlement.:busted:

I might just not park it at all.

Just ride 24/7! :worthy::ride:

When my yosh ti is fitted i'm going to be well careful with where i park it.

I've already changed my spot at work, so its out of cagers way!

I wont park it in front of my house anymore!

What is the world coming to! :busted:

I might just not park it at all.

Just ride 24/7! :ride::blah:

When my yosh ti is fitted i'm going to be well careful with where i park it.

I've already changed my spot at work, so its out of cagers way!

I wont park it in front of my house anymore!

What is the world coming to! :worthy:

Please excuse the dumb American but what (besides a female) is a cager(s):busted:

I had a excellent GSX1100 years ago and this old geezer backed into my bike and knocked it over... right in front of a row of people at a bus stop. Then he just drove straight off!! Some guy's who saw him do it picked my bike up for me and waited to tell me what happened (some good people in the world) but they didn't get his number.

He bent my Renthal bars, broke my clutch lever and dented the tank.

I know your flustration Grant.. and it never get's better.:busted:

I had a excellent GSX1100 years ago and this old geezer backed into my bike and knocked it over... right in front of a row of people at a bus stop. Then he just drove straight off!! Some guy's who saw him do it picked my bike up for me and waited to tell me what happened (some good people in the world) but they didn't get his number.

He bent my Renthal bars, broke my clutch lever and dented the tank.

I know your flustration Grant.. and it never get's better.:worthy:

I'm one of the waiters, i wait around for things like that all the time.

I found a guys bike in town with the keys in it.

I waited 15 mins, just so i knew he had his keys back safely :busted:

I'm one of the waiters, i wait around for things like that all the time.

I found a guys bike in town with the keys in it.

I waited 15 mins, just so i knew he had his keys back safely :busted:

At the British Super Bikes at Brands Hatch one of the parking attendads was walking round collecting key's that had been left in parked bikes by mistake so that the bikes didn't get rode away by theives. I couldn't belive how many keys he had found.

At the British Super Bikes at Brands Hatch one of the parking attendads was walking round collecting key's that had been left in parked bikes by mistake so that the bikes didn't get rode away by theives. I couldn't belive how many keys he had found.

doesnt suprise me!

BSB has 1000's of bikes! :busted: