Linkage greasing question

Anyone know how many needles go in the end of the connecting rod? The longer ones.

I hope it's 76, because that's what I counted after picking them up off the garage floor.:busted: All cleaned and ready to go in a little cup, and I dropped it when I was tiddying up last night. Going to reassemble tonight if I have enough needles. Otherwise, I'll spend the next 2 days looking for the ones that got away. 76 divides evenly for both sides, though.

Been there, done that. Sucks, I know. I can't help you out with the number but persistance helped me.

I don't know the number, but the answer is that there should not be room for one more when they are all in place.

I don't know the number, but the answer is that there should not be room for one more when they are all in place.

I know. That's while I'll be furious if I'm short.

I have extras if you need a couple (PM me.)

All cleaned and ready to go in a little cup, and I dropped it when I was tiddying up last night. Going to reassemble tonight if I have enough needles. Otherwise, I'll spend the next 2 days looking for the ones that got away.

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt.:busted: Magnetic part trays are a wonderful invention.

76:thumbsup:

Placing the needles was easier than I thought it would be. My 6 yr old did the connecting rod while I packed the relay arm.

Your 6 year-old's little fingers were probably a physical advantage. :busted: