Sad Diego Supercross

Went down for the whole day at San Diego supercross!!! Was a blast as i got tickets from cousin-in-law (LOL I guess thats who he is) and he works for a company that distributes Monster and all other brands associated so we had Monster VIP passes that got us into VIP section for all the free drinks and food we could eat. They had Bratwurst, carne asada and chicken burritos, some kind of wraps, chips, peanuts THE whole hook up. There were HOT chicks everywhere and they had live DJ mixing up some loud tunes and VIP area with PS3 systems and couches to chill on and play or relax. Racing was good as weather was awesome at high 70s and track was great. First corner had a wicked soft sand 180 to left into some huge woops and provided good excitement. Didnt sit in our assigned seats as we found a few better but we got up when is was done and headed to car 5 minutes and we were gone out of the stadium!!!! Guess getting there early and getting a parking spot aimed straight out helps a bit LOL Too bad SoCal is done now till Vegas, hope some of you all in the rest of the US get to go watch some.

Went down for the whole day at San Diego supercross!!! Was a blast as i got tickets from cousin-in-law (LOL I guess thats who he is) and he works for a company that distributes Monster and all other brands associated so we had Monster VIP passes that got us into VIP section for all the free drinks and food we could eat. They had Bratwurst, carne asada and chicken burritos, some kind of wraps, chips, peanuts THE whole hook up. There were HOT chicks everywhere and they had live DJ mixing up some loud tunes and VIP area with PS3 systems and couches to chill on and play or relax. Racing was good as weather was awesome at high 70s and track was great. First corner had a wicked soft sand 180 to left into some huge woops and provided good excitement. Didnt sit in our assigned seats as we found a few better but we got up when is was done and headed to car 5 minutes and we were gone out of the stadium!!!! Guess getting there early and getting a parking spot aimed straight out helps a bit LOL Too bad SoCal is done now till Vegas, hope some of you all in the rest of the US get to go watch some.

So, then you can let us know the first 5 places of the main!