The Dogpound

My friend built a privite track out in the Palmdale Area off Barrel Springs and Cheeseboro.. If anyone is interested in riding there PM me for more infor..

$20 donation to help out with the fuel and water to maintain track.

Sat&Sun 9am- dusk... rental days also.

299716668.jpg

299707907.jpg

299707927.jpg

DSCN0089.jpg

DSCN0078.jpg

DSCN0079.jpg

DSCN0094.jpg

DSCN0095.jpg

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes it is a fairly safe track with nothing too crazy..he does make you sign a waiver that he keeps on record. He has a 500g watertank on a trailer w/pump that we water the track with. Socalmotocross will be out there on the 1st if you guys are interested in coming out. $20 donation to ride.. 9am-dusk to cover diesel/water costs... we hope to get a watertruck or trench a waterline down to the track area then branch off from there! We have to see whats cheaper to do buy a watertruck or irregation???

I'll posts some more pics soon!:applause:

looks like uve made a few improvements to the track.. looks like its becomming a nice lookin track. might have to try it when i get the funds for travel.

josh

It gets better every week! Going up there this weekend to add some more to it, another tabletop and were fixing some turns. PM me if you want info on how to get there. It's right up the rode from LACR where you need a membership + $25 to ride 9-2... You basically get a track to yourself with your friends.

I would head there once i get a bike and spend a week down south, but it doesnt seem gnarly enough to where i would be entertained for more than an hour. no offense intended, great dirt you have though.

EXACTLY!! We don't want it gnarly !!! NICE/SAFE/FUN for just about anyone.

Everyone that has riden there all say that it is fun and flows good. We are still improving on it each week and soon things will get alittle bigger and longer. No offense taken!! Thanks for you input! We want to hear everyones opinion to make it better...AGAIN this is a privite track and there really will never be more then 20-25 riders there @ once.. like a rental day with your friends.?

EXACTLY!! We don't want it gnarly !!! NICE/SAFE/FUN for just about anyone.

Everyone that has riden there all say that it is fun and flows good. We are still improving on it each week and soon things will get alittle bigger and longer. No offense taken!! Thanks for you input! We want to hear everyones opinion to make it better...AGAIN this is a privite track and there really will never be more then 20-25 riders there @ once.. like a rental day with your friends.?

? glad to help. it would make an excellt outdoor style track.:ride:

Yeah thats cool.... Im sorry man. In cal city RD and I found these three table tops (actually 3 road jumps) one right after another... It was so cool and fun. The middle one was kinda hard because it was kinda long and you didnt want to over jump cause you would have ran into the last take off for the last table.... Fun tho

Yeah thats cool.... Im sorry man. In cal city RD and I found these three table tops (actually 3 road jumps) one right after another... It was so cool and fun. The middle one was kinda hard because it was kinda long and you didnt want to over jump cause you would have ran into the last take off for the last table.... Fun tho

Sorry for what:busted: Darrin from Baggies...is up there today on the tractor..

we're going up the hill and everything should be Sweet after he gets done!!? I'll be there this weekend also!?:ride: :ride:

I'm so close to this I could throw a rock to it. Plan to ride the bike illegally there this weekend (should be a 2.5 minute ride on the pavement). ?

Come on by and ride with us.. there's always people/KIDS riding in the hills across cheeseboro that check out the track.

There's always someone on the property so no-one can cruise by and ride the track without being confronted. It's also being fenced off this week.?