TSF snow?

All ya have to do is get somewhere where you can see west to the coast range, and it is still white. Down low on the other side might be able to get a couple of miles in. I did just here of a place outside of Lebanon, 600 acres $20 a head, ride all ya want. I have not been there, a friend said last weekend there were several DB and quads riding the area. Maybe someone else might know some info on this place.

Dropped by Rogers Camp and Diamond Mill on my way to Tillamook yesterday. Here's some pics

Rogers Camp has about 2 feet of snow, didn't even attempt to go to Browns Camp.

254733289_j8x8b-M.jpg

Diamond Mill looks pretty good, though. No snow.

254733304_CqEH8-M.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Let's revive this 'bad boy'.

I know a few guys rode today. Any report on snow levels?

Rollie, Lineman... how was the ride today? Did you end up at D.Mill? Were you able to get a good ride in? Any trails still unpassable?

• 3 weeks later...

TSF report from 03-16-08, rode out of D.Mill.

Some riding is accessible, but actually got snowed on yesterday. Higher trails are still too deep to ride through. Swung through Brown's Camp area on the way home and heard the same there... low trails are ridable, but hit snow up higher, Military, Clyde's, Julie's, Powerlines all clear... second hand info. Powerline trail to University Firepower looked OK... first hand, suspect would hit too much snow before got to Firebreak 5 elevation.

Hit deep snow up Deer Fence at 1640ft. appx.

Did a few roads as high as 1900ft. with barely ridable snow levels... and it was snowing at the time.

Pics thanks to pdx_munkel.... https://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=532989&page=276