Sign in to follow this  

Pictures of my first ride on my 450

Here are some pics of my maiden voyage on my 450. This was at Club Moto in Livermore, CA on Sunday.

Club_Moto_028.jpg

Club_Moto_025.jpg

Club_Moto_026.jpg

Club_Moto_010.jpg

:cool:Very Nice :)

I get all worked up seeing that

cant wait for my WR

jnickell,

Great photos!!

How do you like the new track layout?

DaveJ

Nic pics!

You California guys have it made. You might have to pay 20% more for the bike but, man that track is sweet! Nice dirt, no mud and lights too :)

The track layout is better in my opinion. They took out the Whoops which is cool with me because I am not in riding shape. They also took out the blind left hand turn/switch back section which I also am happy about. I miss the big step up though the table top in this picture is plenty big for me.

Hey Ranger, the camera being used is a Sony DSC F707 set to burst 3 quick shots. You'll notice that pic 1 and 2 are 2 differnt frames of the same jump.

Not familer with that one I have been having a bitch of a time trying to get good photos with my sony MVC CD-300. I also have the 3 burst mode but am always to late with the slow shutter that this dig camera has. Do you also have to time things out due to slow shutter...Don't know if shutter is the right terminology I'm talking about the time between when you push the button and the camera taking the pic

Yes I do have to time them a little. That is why I went with the 3 burst mode. BTW I used to live off of C street in Spanaway!

If you can't see the pics it is because Homestead.com only allows a certain amount of hits per day and I guess I exceeded that. Tommorrow it will be visible again. I hate that crap.

The pics arn't coming up for me either, just a little thumbnail with an X through it. Is the a setup I need to change?

The pictures don't show up because homestead has a limit of traffic. thumpertalk proably easily exceeded the download limit of that site. You can paste the link to the pics & see the official message from the site.