Best tire pressure gauge

I must have about 5 tire pressure gauges I've gotten from AutoZone. They are all the dial type, I don't mess with the pencil looking one that shoots out the white stick.

I think I'm going to invest in a good one now. I've seen some Moroso gauges on eBay and they run about $35 plus shipping.

I'd rather not have to pay shipping if I can find one locally.

What do yall use?

Karl

Karl as usual it's different. I use a gauge off an acetylene welding regulator with a tire chuck on it. The gauge has numbers to 15 psi but that is the half way point of the gauge. It works great.

Ed

Karl as usual it's different. I use a gauge off an acetylene welding regulator with a tire chuck on it. The gauge has numbers to 15 psi but that is the half way point of the gauge. It works great.

Ed

LOL, well of course it is (different), Ed!

But is it accurate, my friend?

Karl

Very, you don't mess with acetylene at the wrong pressure.

Ed

Very, you don't mess with acetylene at the wrong pressure.

Ed

What if you tease it incessantly?

It may go off.

What if you tease it incessantly?
You might make it angry, and it won't be a pretty picture...

I use a low pressure 0-15 psi pencil gauge and it works fine. I also have a digital guage I use and it reads the same as the pencil so the pencil gauge can't be that bad to use. These aren't race cars so if it's off half a PSI I don't think any of us yahoos will ever know or feel the difference.

Great idea, Ed.

I used the small guage style from Napa. I like it because it fits between the spokes. There's usually a display near the counter, they come in all different colors.