the 2 stroke picture thread

it would be the gen 3 frame...so the crf tank is a perfect fit? the only thing that needs to be fabbed up are the rear lower shroud bolts?

im not sure if the crf tank fits in there. i only ever tried the cr tanks, but i would suspect its close...

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice bike Vengeancemaster, do u like that PC Works pipe? What type of riding do you mostly do?

I love that pipe. lol I also have vforce 3 reeds and PC 304 silencer. The bike rips. So much power. I get guys afraid to ride it and there riding 250 2t too.lol I do both Motox and Hairscrambles. I prob ride woods the most though.

I love that pipe. lol I also have vforce 3 reeds and PC 304 silencer. The bike rips. So much power. I get guys afraid to ride it and there riding 250 2t too.lol I do both Motox and Hairscrambles. I prob ride woods the most though.

I have the same pipe, with the PC Shorty. I love it for the fast stuff, but when things get tight its clutch abuse alley. I am scared to let ppl ride my bike, I dont want the consequence when they over-cook it. The PC Works pipe made the bike rip, but I've been riding mostly TIGHT woods lately since the closed our MX track so I put the stocker back on for the bottom end grunt.

I have the same pipe, with the PC Shorty. I love it for the fast stuff, but when things get tight its clutch abuse alley. I am scared to let ppl ride my bike, I dont want the consequence when they over-cook it. The PC Works pipe made the bike rip, but I've been riding mostly TIGHT woods lately since the closed our MX track so I put the stocker back on for the bottom end grunt.

Do you have reeds? Mine has a bunch of bottom end! lol But mostly Mid. I didnt specify but mines a shorty too. I think reeds give you alot of bottom. I ve had reeds on all my bikes and they always had a bunch of low. I had a platinum pipe on my 125 and that bike had a bunch of low.

I agree when i let people ride it im scarred too!:confused:

I rode a buddys cr250 03 and it was just lacking everywhere. My yz125 coulve gave it a run for its money. lol :excuseme: :excuseme:

• 4 months later...