P & D tomorrow 2/17

Talk about turning it into a challenge!

Have you ever staged back there? How is it? It sure does put you closer to the good ST than the other areas.

Talk about turning it into a challenge!

Have you ever staged back there? How is it? It sure does put you closer to the good ST than the other areas.

Dude there is good ST all over out there. I staged there last time I rode with Troy and his buddies. It's not that hard to find it's just not the run of the mill staging spot but there will be no others there for sure and especially no quads.

Dude there is good ST all over out there. I staged there last time I rode with Troy and his buddies. It's not that hard to find it's just not the run of the mill staging spot but there will be no others there for sure and especially no quads.

Here we go again.....

I said "good" ST. If it was ALL ST there wouldn't be any quads!

Nice to know there's an alternative place to stage where the quads arn't.

Here we go again.....

I said "good" ST. If it was ALL ST there wouldn't be any quads!

Nice to know there's an alternative place to stage where the quads arn't.

Not going anywhere again Carl:bonk: .....I am just saying there is good ST all over out there so I am not sure we are closer to the "good" ST that you are talking about or not. Rob took me on some awesome ST right off of Trail 1 out of the staging area the other day.

There is some awesome ST right out of the 136th and Dynamite area too....

Maybe the problem here is the definition of "good". You know I like a challenge as much as anyone else but "good" for me does not include ST full of braking bumps in tight corners. From what I've seen out there the better stuff is in the Northern part of the area. I haven't seen anything anywhere near the Southern power line (Trail 1?) that I'd call good.

That stuff we did on that wet day... that was good stuff and it was in the Northern part.

It all comes down to perspective. :applause:

Staging at 9:00am riding at 9:15. It's kind of a whacky staging area but anyway......go up Pima past Dynamite to the last stop light (Stage Coach Pass) before Cave Creek road.......turn right on Stage Coach Pass......go all the way to the end of the road which ends at Trail #1. There is a huge house on the left:

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&ie=UTF8&ll=33.805825,-111.867943&spn=0.034304,0.058365&z=14

THANK MAYBE NEXT TIME GOING TO MM TOMARROW NEVER BEEN TO P&D WILL TRY ONE OF THESE DAYS ALSO RIDING SYCOMORE MON.:applause:

Maybe the problem here is the definition of "good". You know I like a challenge as much as anyone else but "good" for me does not include ST full of braking bumps in tight corners. From what I've seen out there the better stuff is in the Northern part of the area. I haven't seen anything anywhere near the Southern power line (Trail 1?) that I'd call good.

That stuff we did on that wet day... that was good stuff and it was in the Northern part.

It all comes down to perspective. :applause:

Neither had I until Rob showed it to me. He probably would have showed you too.

THANK MAYBE NEXT TIME GOING TO MM TOMARROW NEVER BEEN TO P&D WILL TRY ONE OF THESE DAYS ALSO RIDING SYCOMORE MON.:applause:

NP.....will see you on Monday. Have fun tomorrow.