P & D tomorrow 2/17

Staging at 9:00am riding at 9:15. It's kind of a whacky staging area but anyway......go up Pima past Dynamite to the last stop light (Stage Coach Pass) before Cave Creek road.......turn right on Stage Coach Pass......go all the way to the end of the road which ends at Trail #1. There is a huge house on the left:

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&ie=UTF8&ll=33.805825,-111.867943&spn=0.034304,0.058365&z=14

Call me 480.720.761One if you need more info. Should be a good group and the traction is primo.

Hmmm. I was going to go out to Queen Vally and ride with Woody and Sean.

But P&D is a LOT closer to home. Who's riding?

No one from here....I thought mvertoch wanted to go. I am not sure I will be able to now. I tweaked my knee yesterday on a berm and thought it was just a lil pain.....this morning I can't bend my knee very far or extend it all the way. Not sure what the deal is......will probably go to the staging area and see if I can ride.

I'm guessing you got to ride since you haven't posted today. Don't go hurting yourself so you can't ride tomorrow. :applause:

I'm guessing you got to ride since you haven't posted today. Don't go hurting yourself so you can't ride tomorrow. :cry:

Nope..ummmmmmm uhhhhhh actually I tweaked my knee yesterday.....woke up today and couldn't straighten it or bend it very far so I skipped riding today to hopefully be able to ride tomorrow without too much pain.

I got to watch and cruise around on the golf cart:applause: :applause::)

[...] I got to watch and cruise around on the golf cart:applause: :applause::)

Did you blast the tunes and do donuts in the parking lot? :cry:

Hope your knee gets better and we see you tomorrow.

Did you blast the tunes and do donuts in the parking lot?

I tried to.......need more HP.....I'll bet all the 2 stroke guys have a solution for that 11hp thumper I have in there now :):cry::banghead: I am getting better at powersliding it tho:applause: :applause:

yeah, its called a bald tire. run it till you wear through to the tube, powerslides all day

I tried to.......need more HP.....I'll bet all the 2 stroke guys have a solution for that 11hp thumper I have in there now :):cry::banghead: I am getting better at powersliding it tho:applause: :applause:

Brett heres what you do.. take that 4-stroke motor and throw in a 2-stroke...:foul:

Man I so want to go ride tomorrow:mad: Im starting to be able to put wieght on my foot now so its getting a little better. I'm planning on doing the race saturday so maybe a ride tomorrow would be unwise:bonk:

[...] I'm planning on doing the race saturday so maybe a ride tomorrow would be unwise:bonk:

Does "the race" mean the National in Globe or something out at the tracks?

Does "the race" mean the National in Globe or something out at the tracks?

Yeah the national in globe:ride:

Saah Wheet! I'm going out with the RV on Friday morning. Look for me when you get there.

Did you blast the tunes and do donuts in the parking lot? :)

Hope your knee gets better and we see you tomorrow.

I DONT CARE WHO U ARE THATS FUNNY:applause: :applause:

You heading out by yourself, family, Randall?????

Saah Wheet! I'm going out with the RV on Friday morning. Look for me when you get there.
You heading out by yourself, family, Randall?????

I want my whole family to come with me. This will be the first off-road race for me and it should be way fun. They think my ankle may not be good for saturday but I think it will so we'll see.

Carl is your RV gonna be the TT base camp? I'll be on the lookout for ya!

[...] Carl is your RV gonna be the TT base camp? I'll be on the lookout for ya!

That is the idea. I was hoping we could circle the wagons per se and make a weekend of it. I'll keep that in mind when picking a spot to park.

Remember there are NO on the ground fires. We'll have to have a fire in a portable fire pit. I'll have one but if you have one you should bring it.

I've got that TT banner and I'll have it strug up somewhere. I might move it to the pits when we set up down there.