bikes for sale

I thought i would post in this forum because i'am from B.C. almost on the border and i'am asking if anyone would know of any dealership or good websites from Seattle that are selling dirtbikes, like classifieds and dealerships and such. any help would be appreaciated, thanks guys!!:applause::)

I thought i would post in this forum because i'am from B.C. almost on the border and i'am asking if anyone would know of any dealership or good websites from Seattle that are selling dirtbikes, like classifieds and dealerships and such. any help would be appreaciated, thanks guys!!:applause::)

I have seen a flood of Canadians coming down here, to buy both bikes and cars. In addtition to the loonie getting stronger, I know the Canadians autos etc are much higher priced. Are you after new or used? I had a buddy who sold his KTM 250SX and a guy from Canada came down to buy it. Try Craigslist thsi is the link to the US one. But just a hint, Oregon seems to have the best OTD prices on new bikes.

I'am looking for a 450, as of the make i'm not to picky. thanks for the info

Did you call Rick at yamahasportsplaza he givs crazy prices on leftovers

I trolled the website for a bit looking at what he has to offer. I should call and see if he has any left over that he didn't post. thanks :applause:

You can also try skagit powersports, they are in Skagit county about 45-60 minutes from the border. www.skagitpowersports.com

I have to plug Adventure Motorsports in Monroe, WA probably 2hrs south of the border. They just picked up Suzuki so they are now a Yamaha and Suzuki dealer. I have been very pleased with my purchases and their customer comments are of the charts! I have heard of good deals on left overs too :smirk:

http://www.adventuremotorsports.net/default.asp

Good luck with your purchase

Motosport Hillsburrito is advertising 06' CRF450's for $5498 and they have been for a long time. I bet if you waved $4500 cash in their face you'd have a sweet new ride for the price of a used one.

^^Just a few weeks ago they were advertising the same bike for $4599 and it looked like they had five of them. I guess they think it's spring time now. :smirk: