Sign in to follow this  

bikes for sale

I thought i would post in this forum because i'am from B.C. almost on the border and i'am asking if anyone would know of any dealership or good websites from Seattle that are selling dirtbikes, like classifieds and dealerships and such. any help would be appreaciated, thanks guys!!:applause::)

I thought i would post in this forum because i'am from B.C. almost on the border and i'am asking if anyone would know of any dealership or good websites from Seattle that are selling dirtbikes, like classifieds and dealerships and such. any help would be appreaciated, thanks guys!!:applause::)

I have seen a flood of Canadians coming down here, to buy both bikes and cars. In addtition to the loonie getting stronger, I know the Canadians autos etc are much higher priced. Are you after new or used? I had a buddy who sold his KTM 250SX and a guy from Canada came down to buy it. Try Craigslist thsi is the link to the US one. But just a hint, Oregon seems to have the best OTD prices on new bikes.

I trolled the website for a bit looking at what he has to offer. I should call and see if he has any left over that he didn't post. thanks :applause:

Motosport Hillsburrito is advertising 06' CRF450's for $5498 and they have been for a long time. I bet if you waved $4500 cash in their face you'd have a sweet new ride for the price of a used one.