2009 KTM Line up ?

Any news on what to expect from KTM for 09 .Looking for the release of a 315 or 350 4-stroke.

Why do you think there will be a 315 or 350? Just because KTM likes to cater to niche sizes?

Probably because of the FIM rules change allowing 350 in MX1 class

Has anyone actually seen the final rules for the GP'sin 09.

Erik

an 09 144SX is all i need.

an 09 144SX is all i need.
I'm seriously considering one of those myself...:applause:

dunno about 09, but i've heard of an alloy frame and linkage rear suspention for 2010.

dunno about 09, but i've heard of an alloy frame and linkage rear suspention for 2010.

motocross alloy frame enduro with 2008 same frame maybe efi and twin camber forks

motocross alloy frame enduro with 2008 same frame maybe efi and twin camber forks

That sounds good. I want same frame, linkless rear, new forks and EFI. If not, I may consider jumping to Husky. Might anyhow, love trying new flavors. :applause:

still waiting for a 350:worthy: :applause:

hope they bring it out 09

I GOT ONE !

Dwight

I GOT ONE !

Dwight

My want for that bike is beyond belief. :):applause::cry:

I don't see a 315 or 350 in the 2009 lineup but the 400 XC-W is back for 2009. The 315 or 350 could be a mid season surprise release but I seriously doubt it.

That is the coolest bike I've seen in along time! Reminds me of my 1974 175 Jackpiner. Count me in.

I've been told by a UK dealer that the line up this year will include the 450 & 530 but they will also be joined by a new 400........ seems too close to the existing range but that's from the horses mouth!!!

pretty sick how there coming out with a 150sx instead of 144

pretty sick how there coming out with a 150sx instead of 144

in 2009??????????? A 150sx???????????