Installed a rekluse Auto clutch

I bought a used one from the TT classifieds ."Red Roadster" was the selller. (Nice Guy and very helpful !) Got a great price and everthing was included. Install was easy and no real problems. It works perfect and is strange at first ot get used to . Throttle reponse is instant and i can already see where this is going to be a great improvement. I was out back sliding into sharp turns and gassing out with no worry of stalling . The clutch lever still works if you want it but you really wont need it much . Cant wait to take it out on a real ride to see how it holds up .

I have been seriously considering one for a while now. It is some definite $$ though.

Last weekend I rode with two fellow TTers that each had a Rekluse. They really like them with one exception, and I witnessed that exception several times that day. If the engine does stop for whatever reason, one is always in neutral. So if it happens to be a steep uphill where this happens, being in gear won't help to keep the bike from going backwards.

I was able to get this for 285 shipped . I think its around 450 new. I was wondering about hills too. It seems to have some resistance when in gear and the engine is off. I tried and tried but so far i haven't stalled yet. I wonder if maybe their idle is too low ? Any time i cant make a hill i just lay the bike on its side and go back down. There are times when riding in some sloppy mud sections that it will be real nice while walking the bike through .