Lets see those KTM 144's

Lets see these little rockets! I have a 07 KX250f, long story-short I miss the good old two stroke. Looking to buy one next year :) So lets see em! :applause:

Are these really that rare?

i want some pics too :applause: im saving my cash for this killer.

My PS bike.

bikepics-1136142-full.jpg

Im liking the blue! good work

My PS bike.

bikepics-1136142-full.jpg

jeez dude that looks awesome. at first when i saw ps bike i thought you ment piece of sh!t bike

hahhahaha

Thanks. Its not bad but this is what i really like.

bikepics-1136444-full.jpg

Lets see these little rockets! I have a 07 KX250f, long story-short I miss the good old two stroke. Looking to buy one next year :) So lets see em! :applause:

Hard to believe how much power they get out of that tiny little engine!:cry: ...

DSCN6478.jpg

DSCN6471.jpg

Thanks. Its not bad but this is what i really like.

bikepics-1136444-full.jpg

id ride that! LOL no lie there either

Hard to believe how much power they get out of that tiny little engine!:applause: ...

DSCN6478.jpg

DSCN6471.jpg

i want one :):cry:

Wow, shes so pretty, i want her in my garage. Selling the 85 for one, people in canada want 8grand for them though. Time to go use our strong dollar.

Hard to believe how much power they get out of that tiny little engine!:cry: ...

DSCN6478.jpg

DSCN6471.jpg

GEEZ dude! Get out and ride that bad boy! My cousin has an 07' 144SX too and every time I jump on that thing I feel invincible. Its good to ride a bike that makes you have an ear to ear grin. I honestly have a super fun time on that bike. Way more fun than a 250F/450F and even my bike! I think its the weight and power characteristics.

One of the guys that works here is damn good on a bike and races the WORCS series expert class. He jumped on my cousin's 144SX at the track after riding his RMZ450 and left other riders on much bigger bikes in the dust! When he got off of the bike he was like "WHOOO, THATS A BAD MAMMA JAMMA!". He probably was smiling bigger than I was when I first rode it. I could've sworn he was going faster on that bike too. He is 205lbs (muscle dude) and was coming out of the corners in a full wheelie roosting guys bad. Needless to say he loves that bike. This is a guy who owns zero 2 strokes and has 2 450s. He still talks about that bike to everyone he talks to with a KTM. :):applause:

All i have ever heard about this bike is how much it tears it up. Jeez I cant wait the week or 2 till i have one in my garage.

someone let me test ride

the KTM144 will be my next bike:banana: :applause::)

the KTM144 will be my next bike:banana: :smirk::)

mine too.

Wow, shes so pretty, i want her in my garage. Selling the 85 for one, people in canada want 8grand for them though. Time to go use our strong dollar.

Hey Blubbles,

My wife bought one of the first SX144 in Quebec around april of 2007 for 7000$ (about 50$ more than a YZ125); you should not be paying 8000$.

BTW it's a fantastic bike, slightly more powerfull than my old 250 XCF-W (but less than my XCWe 300!! :smirk: )

BTW it's a fantastic bike, slightly more powerfull than my old 250 XCF-W (but less than my XCWe 300!! :smirk: )

DUH and DUH. LOL

Well, I picked mine up tonight from Williams Motowerx. Just got a cone pipe built for it, had the cylinder ported, and he put it on a dyno.

I'll post better pictures once I put on my pre-printed numbers and get the graphics on it.

Picture.jpg

Picture006-1.jpg

troyfisher123....we need a test report a.s.a.p.:) that is one more nice peace of work....it looks like an exotic cat that is ready to race across the jungle:thumbsup: you never see a used 144 for sale...everybody must fall in love with them:excuseme: i can see why :smirk: