1/4 to 1/2 Turn Throttle Mod?

After some testing (read play time) yesterday on my 08 TE250, I decided I miss my half turn throttle. Is there a way to modify the factory setup to make it half turn. If not, what are the next best options (if any)?

im not sure about half turn but...check out g2 ergo

As well as g2 you can check out rollonthrottle.com unipro for ktm. I just installed one on my 2008 te450. Both the g2 and unipro use adjustable cams to let you adjust the turn rate slower or quicker than stock. Often they work well to slow down the first part of the twist and to quicken the mid and top part of the twist.

I had the throttle stop out (from the dealer) and then put it back in. George's comment about the ecu retaining an error code and voiding the warranty spooked me a bit. I've seen mention of the replacement cam option before. Maybe that's the only choice. I was really hoping for a longer rotation on the grip but I'll look into the g2 and unipro. What's your experience with them? I like tight, technical single track.

I had the throttle stop out (from the dealer) and then put it back in. George's comment about the ecu retaining an error code and voiding the warranty spooked me a bit. I've seen mention of the replacement cam option before. Maybe that's the only choice. I was really hoping for a longer rotation on the grip but I'll look into the g2 and unipro. What's your experience with them? I like tight, technical single track.

If the ecu really does store a code because the throttle stop has been removed. And you have ridden the bike with it removed then it is already to late. You might as well remove the stop and ride on.

I just did my first ride with the unipro. I set it on the softest position. It was definitely worth it for me as it got rid of the choppy throttle while street riding. So instead of worrying about that I can enjoy the ride more.

It's not like going from a 1/4 turn to a 1/2 turn. In total it feels just a bit longer turn. The off-idle is quite a bit softer and easier to turn with my current setting. I can lean on it and get a subtle rpm increase instead of a lurch.

Anyways, now I'm ready for some more horsepower. This euro3 setup is weak.