Supermoto tires for stock CRF150RB rims?

What tires have people been using to fit the stock 19/16 rims?

you could go the cheap chen cheng(whatever) trial tires for less than $50 for the set. OK

better would be bt 45's

Or you could change that front wheel to a stock small wheel 17 and run a 125 gp tire 90/80 17 and kick arse.

I happen to have a small wheel 17 front with a brand new supermoto tire for sale if interested.

Edwin

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By weantright
      For sale is a
      OEM seat cover, $25
      rear brake system for a small wheel, $50
      Henson clutch hub, $50
    • By SteveInSpotsy
      Looking for an auto clutch for a CRF150RB. The only new ones I can find are over $600. I know people have been putting them in these bikes for years now, so a used one would be just fine - the less used, the better.
    • By SteveInSpotsy
      Anyone know where I can find a front disc cover for this bike? I have scoured and have found nothing. Acerbis has a Mini-X cover, but I cannot find the hardware to mount it.
    • By Nicholas Russell
      I'm a racer and when my bike falls I pick it up as fast as I can but I still can't start it. In a race I don't have time to wait for it to unflood. Any tips to start it fast besides bump starts? I would really appreciate it. 
    • By Noah Hutchison
      Does anyone know where to buy a DbDawg silencer for a CRF150r??? I cannot find one I stick anywhere and need to quiet down the bike desperately!