***! basketball is on CBS!

Supercross

so this is the second weekend in a row that cbs has had basketball on in place of the supercross. i even checked cbssports.com and the supercross was not even on the schedule. i live in oklahoma and they are showing the michigan and ohio state game!! two teams not even close to oklahoma. im pissed. is anyone else having this problem or is it just a regonal thing?

regional. I just got done watching Houston 30 minutes ago. I havent missed one race yet.

regional. I just got done watching Houston 30 minutes ago. I havent missed one race yet.

Yup, regional. Speed always has reruns like the next day also.

I'm pretty pissed myself. There was some politics thing on during the Supercross race!:applause:

sucks for you guys, basketball didnt come on till after the main concluded for me

lol yea i wtched it on cbs... its on at noon before basketball just on earlier now

It was on at 9 am here.

is there like a schedule for when the races are on and what channel?

Its almost march madness, the road to the final four. That takes precedent, always has, always will

lol yea i wtched it on cbs... its on at noon before basketball just on earlier now

yep ...noon here

what channel is cbs? and when does sx come on it? thanks

for you every sunday channel 2 times vary last 2 weeks its been noon

I like basketball :applause:

racerxill.com they post a tv schedule....

They didn't even have it scheduled on the local CBS channel here in Kansas City. It wouldn't have been on anyway though because of the snow storm. A little snow, and all you get is weather crap on tv.:applause:

Man last week we missed the first 30 mins of the race because a local Church service was on TV.

I watched it today at noon eastern time, no problems.

No problems here this week, although a couple weeks ago I went into a rage when the local station had "The Best Of Carol Bernett" on instead of Supercross. :cry::):applause:

I am glad it is not just my region. It comes on at 3:00am Monday morning on CBS.