178 s-cut kit.

Im looking to buy that 178 s-cut kit and wanted to know if i can use it on my motor with Two bros. 55mm stroker crank?

Yes but you will need to mod your cases. Also your going to need aleast a 28mm carb and an OUTPUT SHAFT!

Also if you have stock suspension you will do a backflips if you hit the throttle! Theres so much power with this kit. You can hurt yourself. I wouldnt recomend this kit if your looking for just a little more power. I would get like a 143 or 150.

LOl that much hun. Well Im building the bike to race in the fat boy class at a local track. Im 245 lbs. and the bike is a 2007 klx BBR Comp swing arm, kx 65 forks, front wheel, rear wheel, procircuit Ti-4 exhaust, two bros stroker crank, fouth gear shift drum, and manual clutch. I have a 160 kit but im very interested in that 178 kit.

Well if you weight that much a 195 should pull you around. (i think its a 195 with a crank, not sure) Also i a head would make it run so much better. A +r head will be best. But I dont know if you can afford that. Remember on the big cc kits the start pulling more fuel and air. So you would be restricting it. Ive seen one guy run a kitaco phase ll head on it. But Ill look around to see if you can run a tb head.

I recomend you to get a head for it, but if you cant aford it then its ok i guess.

with the scut kits you don't have to bore out the cases...that's the meaning of scut.......short cut-meaning the skirt of the piston is short and doesn't go into the case..making these kits extremely popular!! good luck with the motor!

with the scut kits you don't have to bore out the cases...that's the meaning of scut.......short cut-meaning the skirt of the piston is short and doesn't go into the case..making these kits extremely popular!! good luck with the motor!

With the S-Cut kit and a 55mm TBR crank you would have to mod the case a little though. The piston will drop into the case by 1 or 2mm.

What mod would that be. I just want to know what to ask for.