Fmx Jerseys

anyone know of a site tthat sells pro replica fmx jerseys? ive seen 1 or 2 deegan jerseys on ebay but i was wondering if theres any sites that actually sell them

Motorcycle Superstore has some... Pastrana, Reed, Villopoto... But as far as ones worn and used by the riders, Ebay is the only place. You won't have much luck, they usually keep them for themselves or give them to friends nowadays.

naaa doesnt have to be worn.. and no ama or mx guys just fmx... i know pastranas hella good but im not a fan of people that are overly happy lol

im redoin my apt and i wanna do a few framed jerseys.. there was a faisst no fear jersey on there that was worn that went for like 175 im not about payn that.. im very surprised youd think alot of people would wanna buy something like that

naaa doesnt have to be worn.. and no ama or mx guys just fmx... i know pastranas hella good but im not a fan of people that are overly happy lol

im redoin my apt and i wanna do a few framed jerseys.. there was a faisst no fear jersey on there that was worn that went for like 175 im not about payn that.. im very surprised youd think alot of people would wanna buy something like that

Try emailing the riders you want, alot of those guys have a website, atleast they did a few years ago. Dont act like a fanboy, just tell them what you wanna do, then ask if you can buy one of there jerseys off them for cost. I know back when I was a mod on freestylemx.com, drakes grams was on that site and I was gonna buy one of him through her, but I lost interest. My wife also won a Hart jersey off that site in a tattoo contest but the dood never mailed it, I was pissed.

just wanted to bump this up see if anyone has seen any yet.. i emailed a few riders with no responses