ttr submerged in water

Sounds like you still have water in the gas. You can get water in your gas tank as well as the carb (carb normally gets it from air filter) so you might want to drain and put in fresh.

You should always pull the pipe and plug and crank it to blow water out before you try to start after submersion.

Also change the plug. Sometimes the insulator will crack.

it starts up and idles fine, but when i go past quarter throttle it bogs and turns off. There was water in the exaust and the air filter was filthy, what could it be?

The idling fine and bogging past quarter throttle leads me to deduce a plugged main jet. Time to tear the carb out, invest in some good carb cleaner (Berryman B12 is my choice) and get cleaning. Any questions about what you're dealing with, or how to remove the carb can be found in the TTR125 sticky at the top of the forum.

The idling fine and bogging past quarter throttle leads me to deduce a plugged main jet. Time to tear the carb out, invest in some good carb cleaner (Berryman B12 is my choice) and get cleaning. Any questions about what you're dealing with, or how to remove the carb can be found in the TTR125 sticky at the top of the forum.

Agreed...

I've had good luck with cheap old Gunk from the auto parts stores. Just don't get it on any of the rubber hoses.

I agree with Chickenhauler that the jets probably need to be checked. Clean the pilot while you are at it. It is smaller in diameter and usually is the one that gets crud in it. Surprised it didn't if the main did.