plastics quest

I just emailed sikspak looking for graphics for my 250f.. he told me no just to get the 450f graphics they offer, same thing.. are the plastics the same size?

yeah except the rear numberplates are different, but the kit wont come with them anyways, so no worries, Sikspak graphics are bad ass, You better be putting them on black or white plastic I hope, if not you should reconsider your choice!

i have all black plastics on now with an all black mulisha kit.. was thinking of going all white with sikspak for spring... i like to keep my bike lookin like it come from the darkside

i have all black plastics on now with an all black mulisha kit.. was thinking of going all white with sikspak for spring... i like to keep my bike lookin like it come from the darkside

The radiator shrouds are differant from a 450 to a 250f

the plastic has different rad, mounting holes, but the graphics are the same size, you might have to cut a small hole where the 250f radiator holes mt. but they fit just fine!!!

yeah the 250f shrouds are bigger. 450 are smaller and holes are different. tryed that little number a while back and it looked like crap. id stick with the real 250f graphics

Didn't you JUST get new graphics?!?!

haha yea i have the all black running on the bike right now.. wanted to throw something all white together.. i like being able to switch it up