Web Cams?

I have a set of hotcams in my bike, but i was looking at web cams before I bought the hotcams and I think you need to buy stiffer valve springs for the web cams.Also there are a couple different sets of web cams you can buy, one set has a higher lift than the other ones.They (springs) will run you about $200 for a good set.

I had the high RPM cams in my bike, I just sold them actually since i'm selling my bike. You will need stiffer valve springs, I used the Pro Circuit springs, you must run it with at least a slip on exhaust and a higher compression piston. If you don't you will loose too much bottom end. Those cams turn your 250F into a 250 2 stroke and can eat 450's, never lost a match against a stock 450, but you need to be on the power band per se. If your not a fast rider, stay away from the high rpm webcams, or else you will be wishing you went with the tamer hot cam stage 2's. But if you want your arms torn off, get the webcams.

I had the high RPM cams in my bike, I just sold them actually since i'm selling my bike. You will need stiffer valve springs, I used the Pro Circuit springs, you must run it with at least a slip on exhaust and a higher compression piston. If you don't you will loose too much bottom end. Those cams turn your 250F into a 250 2 stroke and can eat 450's, never lost a match against a stock 450, but you need to be on the power band per se. If your not a fast rider, stay away from the high rpm webcams, or else you will be wishing you went with the tamer hot cam stage 2's. But if you want your arms torn off, get the webcams.

The way you talk it really seems that the webcams are amazing in power figures, nice to ear that :applause: Too bad i do only enduro with by bike and i need a bit on low end power :)

The way you talk it really seems that the webcams are amazing in power figures, nice to ear that Too bad i do only enduro with by bike and i need a bit on low end power

Buy a set of stage one hotcams if you are looking for low end grunt,and you don't have to buy stiffer springs.Put stage one in mine and what a difference really wakes up the bike in the bottom end.

I've had both

Stage 1 Hotcams in the 06

Webcams high lift in the 07

I ride better with the 07, but the 07 is a MUCH faster bike. Mind you, my 07 is an X-Arencross pro Rider's bike, modded and such.

If you're riding open motocross= Webcams

If youre a beginner, or riding tight stuff = Hotcams

crowerpower.com

victory cam all the way

I've rode with Crower Power

I like my setup better =Webcams, high comp piston, TI-4 system, port&polish