Let's see your custom pits.

Sorry if I'm being redundant here,I didn't look back to see if a thread has been done lately.:cry:

We have all seen the many big name brand stockers/modded pits,how about some up-n-commer brands or just all out custom pits.:)

This is my 07 Piranha 125,now a modded 140.This is an older pic though,I have yet to take a new one of the finished mod job due to the lovely northern Ohio weather.:applause:

Taken last August I believe.

th_Piranha-A.jpg

The stock look.

th_stock.jpg

I'll add an updated pic soon,the mod list includes a candy red metal flake frame with less rake on the forks & different graphics as well as some other stuff.

If I ever get my steering bearings and footpegs, I'll take some pics of mine. It's gotten pretty far removed from how it looked stock.

Hopefully early this week.

that rake on that piranha looks funny to me, does it to anyone else?

hey mini outlaw how has your piranha held up? will it take some abuse? im buying one from a friend.

My parts are here. Now a trip to the machine shop to do some turning and milling to make them fit and I should be in business.

hey mini outlaw how has your piranha held up? will it take some abuse? im buying one from a friend.

So far so good,I'm not attempting any 90' jumps or anything.:)

It seems to have a really decent stock frame,it's reinforced where needed & it turns out that my frame with the weird rake has been altered in the newer Piranhas.My frame is a 06 design that was changed halfway thru 07,the late 07 til current frames have much less rake.

I have a different brand frame now though,I didn't care for the rake & the one I used is much lass raked,I wanted a newer Piranha frame but Jack was sold out & I didn't want to wait 3 months for one so I got one off ebay.

The new Piranha cradle frame is so sweet,especially since it's only $100.I just have to wait til Jack gets his next shipment in,it was tested by building a complete bike & shoving it off a 3 story building.The frame didn't bend but both wheels had the taco effect after that & the fork seals blew,if I didn't see it I wouldn't have believed it myself.:applause:

Here's a pic of the new Piranha 140 with the new cradle frame,the rake is less severe & the new black swingarm is sweet.

th_P140.jpg

yea that rake looks much better haha

looking good, outlaw seems to like the piranha line up too

Mine is not a "custom" but just a modified SSR C-4

The day I set it up.

IMG_2704.jpg

2 years later with some mods.

04-21-07_1150.jpg

Grrrrrrrrrr. Machine shop said they can't get my stem done before the weekend and are charging me $50 to shave .5mm off the stem diameter to fit the bearing :applause:

That and Pitster sent me a right and left footpeg with two right side return springs :)

Found a rusty spring from an old YZ250 in the back of a shop to use for the time being.

This bike should be great once I get it all back together.

Hahahaha the '06 Piranha bikes look like choppers, dont they? the forks are raked like this "\"

Heres a few Custom Bikes Ive Built:

Heres a Takegawa 114cc motor later Became strickly Motard

IMG_0109.jpg

Heres a Takegawa Superhead 106cc Reeg/Stratto set-up

IMG_0028.jpg

Heres a Takegawa Twinspark Superhead 106cc BBR/Zokes (Motard)

IMG_0180.jpg

Heres a championship winning motard Takegawa 114cc (Carbon Fiber & Magnisium wheels) KLX Killer!!!

IMG_0378.jpg

Heres a Bike we built from the Ground up MotoHP 160cc +R Motor (This Bike is Insane)

millbillyKLX160cc.jpg

Heres a few Custom Bikes Ive Built:

Heres a Takegawa 114cc motor later Became strickly Motard

IMG_0109.jpg

Heres a Takegawa Superhead 106cc Reeg/Stratto set-up

IMG_0028.jpg

Heres a Takegawa Twinspark Superhead 106cc BBR/Zokes (Motard)

IMG_0180.jpg

Heres a championship winning motard Takegawa 114cc (Carbon Fiber & Magnisium wheels) KLX Killer!!!

IMG_0378.jpg

Heres a Bike we built from the Ground up MotoHP 160cc +R Motor (This Bike is Insane)

millbillyKLX160cc.jpg

O M G ! That last bike is sickkk...how much did it cost to built?? DO you still have all those bikes...?

O M G ! That last bike is sickkk...how much did it cost to built?? DO you still have all those bikes...?

Other than the #38 Bike (Mine) Those are bikes Ive built for Friends Ive built many many More for other people.

The #18 KLX started as a stock 110 only thing we used was the motor and frame. everything else we sourced on EBAY...Used!!! with the exception of the Motor Parts

we built that bike including the cost of the New 2006 KLX for under $4500.00

You always have some nice bikes there OLDSCHOOL

Thanks much appreciated

got some real good stuff going on as we speak....:applause:

I'll second that, along with a great attention to detail....after all, it's the little things that get noticed. Always have some sound advice to give us noobs too, thanks for being so helpful precision50.

I THIRD THAT man you have got some serious know how on pit bikes ... so where are you located ???? and do you go to all the pit bike races??? I am looking for some help for my 110 this year and dont really know where to go i race the AMA toyota ARENACROSS series for a team and i am getting into pit biking pretty good and i am going to mini moto in vegas this year....

Thanks much appreciated

got some real good stuff going on as we speak....:applause:

i hate you =[

give me one =]

obviously you would need a new pipe...and...a new swing arm...and...new forks...thats minimum to get it close to that right? that would be like 3k prolly hhaa...is it as big as a stock ttr 125 big wheel?

i hate you =[

give me one =]

obviously you would need a new pipe...and...a new swing arm...and...new forks...thats minimum to get it close to that right? that would be like 3k prolly hhaa...is it as big as a stock ttr 125 big wheel?

I think there's a lot more in there than that. The big wheel is 16"/19" isn't it? That KLX is 12/14, but the height of the suspension is more than the ttr, so it might be taller.

I THIRD THAT man you have got some serious know how on pit bikes ... so where are you located ???? and do you go to all the pit bike races??? I am looking for some help for my 110 this year and dont really know where to go i race the AMA toyota ARENACROSS series for a team and i am getting into pit biking pretty good and i am going to mini moto in vegas this year....

I am Planning on going to Vegas as a Spectator this year and attending the AMA Sx Finals...

People to meet and vacation with my Girlfriend...:applause:

I Race and Maintain bikes for riders who race the Transworld Mx Masters of Mini PitBike Series out here on the East Coast. Last Years series had 5 rounds at different New england tracks. with the Final Round held at MotoTown USA the worlds largest indoor Mx Facility...we had over 400 entries at Mototown....:)